Electrical and mechanical engineers can collaborate to design and implement a linear motion system efficiently to upgrade or replace air-controlled or hydraulic systems …
Just a click away are over 20 linear motion videos. Want to learn the basics of a ball screw jack? Perhaps, you need to load a standard ball nut?
Check us out : Nook Industries!!
Making Motion Happen
Danielle Collins, of Design World, pens a great article about buying vs manufacturing your own linear actuator.
“Do we have the structure and resources (staff and inventory) to support end users if troubleshooting and repairs are needed?
How easy is it for the user to perform basic maintenance?”
Click below for the entire article.
Increase in customer demand within the packaging industry continues to power the need for the most reliable linear motion products to be integrated into packaging applications. Tailored to solve the toughest packaging challenges, Nook’s products are found in a variety of different packaging applications from filling and measuring to wrapping and labeling. We offer the packaging industry a variety of systems’ solutions, which incorporate our core products, such as Modular Linear, Worm Gear Ball Screw Jacks and Linear Slide Systems.
Packaging applications integrating Nook technology include:
- Labeling machines
- Palletizing and loading
- Wrapping applications
- Filling and measuring machines
- Vacuum packaging equipment
- Case packers
- Multi-packing in-feed
On display at the upcoming Pack Expo trade show, will be Nook’s pick and place, tri-bot, and other solutions to your packaging applications. Click here for your admission to Pack Expo, and visit Nook Industries at Booth E-7305 for your linear motion solutions.
With the use of our customized linear motion products, our packaging customers are able to increase and reach maximum productivity and product throughput. Contact Nook Industries, to see how we Make Motion Work for you!
- High Efficiency – Ball screws typically operate at a minimum of 90 percent efficiency, which makes them an optimal choice in converting rotary motion into precision linear motion.
- Load Capabilities – A part of what makes ball screws versatile in so many industries is their ability to carry remarkably heavy loads at fast, efficient speeds.
- Cost-Efficient – In the long run, ball screw systems can prove to be a cost-effective alternative to pneumatic or hydraulic systems, which require constant electrical and air power.
Ball screws provide unique benefits when compared to other standards, such as roller screws or acme screws. Want more info for your ball screw application? Click here.